|Pot Life Of Mix
is a non-refractory mortar, used for laying masonry units like AAC blocks. It is a self-curing mortar made from cement, sand, and polymeric additives, which ensure excellent bonding and durable strength between the blocks.
- Always clean the surface before application to remove any loose particles or laitance.
- Ensure that the surface is solid (hard and rigid) for the given application and free from voids, holes, and cracks.
- Pre-wetting of blocks. (Not required for weber blokset plus).
- Mix powder to water (as per mixing ratio) and blend to a smooth, workable stiff paste.
- Always add the powder to water.
- Allow the mix to stand for 2-3 min for the paste to mature.
- Do not add water to the already mix slurry to extend the pot life.
- Put well-mixed mortar on the block with the help of trowel spread mortar uniformly on the unit for the specified bed thickness.
- Firmly place the block with slight shear to ensure proper transfer and bonding.
- mortar to be applied on the block and column and beam for good bonding at the joints.
- For 4 mm bed thickness.
- Suitable for undulated blocks.
- Block mounting full wall in 2-3 days.
- The chiselling and conduiting can be carried out after 14 days.
- The plastering can be carried out after 7 days.
- Can be applied with 90% material transfer.
- Self-curing adhesive.